Appointed PCO & Election Captain (Acting PCO) Applications
If you are interested in becoming a PCO in the 46th District, follow these steps:
- Find your precinct on King County Elections by entering your address, clicking Find, then taking note of the Precinct under My Voting Districts.
- Using that precinct, check the list of PCOs at King County Democrats to see if your precinct already has a PCO.
- If you see a PCO listed for your precinct, it means your precinct is filled, but you can still file to be an Acting PCO of a nearby, vacant precinct by filling out the Election Captain Acting PCO Application.
- If your precinct isn't listed, that means your precinct is vacant! You can become an Appointed PCO by filling out the Appointed PCO Application.
- Fill out your appropriate paperwork, and submit to our Chair, Halei Watkins, at email@example.com.
- If it's approved, we can appoint you at the next monthly meeting, where you may have an opportunity to speak about your goals as a PCO.