Got plans next Thursday June 16th? Is it date night? Planning a family reunion? Want to catch up with old friends? Need a spa-like experience? Our June General Membership Meeting is the perfect place to go! Join us at the Seattle Mennonite Church at 7p for a meeting that will be sure to knock your socks off! Check out the agenda below... Want even more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! It'll be the June 2016 meeting of a lifetime!
Agenda for June 16th, 2016
Endorsement and General Meeting - 7:00 PM
- Call to order
- Flag Salute
- Approval of agenda
- 2016 Extra Endorsements (20 minutes)
- Resolution (20 minutes)
- Program @ 7:40 pm- Elections: Turnout and Access
- Committee reports: Membership, Finance, Treasurer’s Report, State Committee, and KCDCC
- Old Business
- New Business
- Good of the order
46th LD Endorsement Meeting
- 1st Congressional District Representative- Suzan Delbene
- 7th Congressional District Representative- Pramila Jayapal and Brady Piñero Walkinshaw
- Lt. Governor- Cyrus Habib
- Secretary of State- Tina Podlodowski
- Attorney General- Bob Ferguson
- State Auditor- Jeff Sprung
- State Treasurer- Alec Fiskens
- Superintendent of Public Instruction- Robin Fleming and Chris Reykdal
- Insurance Commissioner- Mike Kreidler
- Commissioner of Public Lands- Hilary Franz and Dave Upthegrove
- 46th State House Rep. Pos. 1- Gerry Pollet
- 46th State House Rep. Pos. 2- Jessyn Farrell
- King County District Court-West Division, Position 1- Lisa Paglisotti
- King County District Court-West Division, Position 4- Gregg Hirakawa
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 14- Nicole Gianes Phelps
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 26- David Keenan
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 31- Helen Halpert
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 43- John McHale
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 44- Cathy Moore and Eric Newman
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 52- Anthony David Gipe
- Initiative Measure #123 (Alaskan Way Park)- No recommendation
- Proposition #1 (Housing Levy)- Approve
46th LD Endorsement Meeting
We'll have a resolution up for consideration at the other endorsements. The full text is available here.
Note: You will need to have been a member for 21 days in order to vote. This includes all PCO's who are already members automatically. The one exception is members in the previous year who can renew day-of.
- 1st Congressional District
- 7th Congressional District
- Lt. Governor
- Secretary of State
- Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Insurance Commissioner
- Commissioner of Public Lands
- Secretary of State
- King County District Court-West Division, Position 1
- King County District Court-West Division, Position 4
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 14
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 26
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 43
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 44
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 52
- King County Superior Court Judge, Position 53
- Supreme Court Justice, Position 1
46th District Democrats Candidate Forum
State Auditor - Commissioner of Public Lands - Superintendent of Public Instruction
Thursday, May 19th, 2016
Location: Mennonite Church in Lake City
3120 NE 125th St.
Seattle, WA 98125
Doors open: 6:30pm
Forum begins: 7:00pm
We've got a special meeting to look at the platform for the 46th District Democrats. We didn't get to it at the caucus so we're holding a special meeting to discuss and pass it. I hope to see you there!
(30 minutes earlier than normal)
3120 Northeast 125th
Street, Seattle, WA 98125
The Draft Platform is available. Please take a look before the meeting.
Note: Coming to the Caucus at Kenmore junior high? Parking space is limited to rear of school and to adjacent parking lot at Lockwood elementary school. From Lockwood, there is gravel path that goes to rear of KJHS. In either case, please ONLY enter gym from the main entrance in front.
I mentioned this in the meeting tonight and here's more info from Jaxon Ravens, Chair of the Washington State Democrats.
I'm writing today to ask for your help. This year we are receiving a very high volume of Surrogate Affidavit Forms. It is taking the staff a good portion of the day just to open the letters and sort the forms. We need your help. If you or anyone in your local party organization has time during the day or early evening to come to our offices in Pioneer Square and help us process forms we would greatly appreciate it. We could use this type of help for the next few days and need it to make sure that we get the forms delivered to the right location on time.
Our offices are located at 615 - 2nd Ave. Suite 580 in Seattle Washington right near Pioneer Square. Please reach out to members of your local party organization to see if they have some time to lend a hand.
Given the difficulty and expense of parking in downtown Seattle, we strongly recommend the use of public transportation or carpooling.
Even a few hours will make a huge difference.
Our office is open from 9am to 7pm. Let me know if you can make it.
Thursday March 17th, 2016 @ 7:30 PM
(Sign-in and socializing starts at 7:00 PM)