46th District Document Central
Members of the 46th District Democrats should bookmark this page, as this is where most of the district documents they are looking for have a home. Here members will find an email address to request our Bylaws, they will also find links to our Endorsement Rules, our Platform, and our passed, pending, and proposed Resolutions.
While we will seasonally link documents to other sub-pages on this site, this is the permanent place to locate most of the documents you may be seeking.
We survived a vendor meltdown with our website in December 2015, so documents from farther back than January 2016 must be located in our archives which are not connected to this website. Please email email@example.com with specific requests.
46th District Bylaws:
We currently do not have our Bylaws at an active link, as we have endured activities and attacks by an hostile actor.
Any member in good standing (all PCOs and members whose dues or dues waiver is current) of the 46th District Democrats may promptly receive a copy of the district bylaws. Please request one at firstname.lastname@example.org
46th District Endorsement Rules:
Please click on Appropriate Year -
46th District Platform
46th District Budget
- ADOPTED March 2016: End_Homelessness_in_Washington.docx
- ADOPTED April 2016:_A Resolution_to_Replace_Parklands_Taken_from_the_Arboretum.docx
- ADOPTED May 2016: A Resolution Supporting A Task_Force_to_Review_Caucus_and_Primary.docx
- ADOPTED October 2017: A Resolution Opposing the Tacoma LNG Gas Facility
- ADOPTED March 2018: A Resolution Supporting K-12 School Safety Improvements
- ADOPTED April 2018: A Resolution Concerning_I-1491_Extreme_Risk_Protection_Orders.docx
- ADOPTED May 2018: A Resolution to Protect and Restore Snake River Salmon and Southern Resident Orca
- ADOPTED Oct 2018: A Resolution In Support of Raising the Age of Tobacco Purchase from 18 to 21
- ADOPTED May 2019: A Resolution In Support of Conventional Rail
- ADOPTED May 2019: A Resolution Against Initiative 976
- ADOPTED May 2019: A Resolution Opposing New and Expanded Gas Infrastructure
- ADOPTED August 2019: A Resolution Supporting I-1000 Affirmative Action, as it appears on the ballot as R-88
- ADOPTED September 2019: Resolution Supporting a Green New Deal for Seattle
- ADOPTED September 2019: Resolution in Support of Orca (pass) for All
- ADOPTED September 2019: Resolution in Support of Protecting Seattle’s Trees and Tree canopy
- ADOPTED September 2019: Resolution Supporting Incentives for Zero Emissions Vehicles
- PROPOSED November 2019/To recall from committee February 2020: Resolution in Support of Restoring the State's Overtime Threshold