46th LD Endorsement Meeting
Mennonite Church in Lake City
3120 NE 125th St.
Seattle, WA 98125
Doors open: 6:30pm
Meeting begins: 7:00pm
- State Treasurer
- Eric Miller
- Received: Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 6:39 PM
Items left for Consideration:
- State Treasurer (Write-in candidate)
- I-1464 -- Campaign finance, lobbyist, and public disclosure reform
- I-1501 -- Release data on home health care workers
- I-732 -- Carbon Tax to fight climate change
- I-735 -- Propose a federal constitutional amendment that constitutional rights belong only to individuals, not corporations, and constitutionally-protected free speech excludes the spending of money
- Seattle Initiative 124 -- Concerns health, safety and labor standards for Seattle hotel employees.
- SJR8251? -- Move due date of final redistricting plan in 2021 to Nov. 15
- ADV-14 -- Regarding the insurance premium tax added to some insurance for stand-alone family dental plans
- ADV-15 -- Limitations on the retail sales and use tax exemptions for clean alternative-fuel vehicles
- King County Charter Amendment 1 -- Non Partisan Prosecuting AttorneyShall the King County Charter be amended to make the elected office of King County prosecuting attorney nonpartisan?
- King County Charter Amendment 2 -- Gender Neutral Charter LanguageShall the King County Charter be amended to make its language gender-neutral?