Call to September 2021 General Meeting
This is your formal call to the 46th District general meeting on Wednesday, September 29th, 2021, from 7:00 – 9:00pm. We had hoped to be meeting in person this month, but due to the Delta variant surge, we will still meet via Zoom for September.
You can join the meeting at the Zoom link here:
Remember that the Environmental Caucus meets at 5:30pm at the same link, so if you would like to visit that caucus, and see what’s up with the environment and climate change activists, join the same link at 5:30pm!
Our proposed agenda for the evening is:
- Welcome and land acknowledgement
- Treasurer’s Report
- Resolutions Report
- Conversation about continuing Zoom meetings for the time being
- Reveal of the Sample Ballot design for the General Election
- GOTV update and conversation
- Discussion of proposed maps
- How the public testimony phase will unfold
- Post-redistricting re-org
- Good of the Order
The Resolution to be considered at the meeting can be found here: September Resolution
A link is also found on our Documents page.
Redistricting First Draft Maps are out on Tuesday, September 21, and can be found on the Washington Redistricting Commission webpage:
Hope to see you at the September meeting!