Call to September Regular Meeting With Endorsements
This is the formal call to the September 2022 Meeting of the 46th LD Democrats on Wednesday 9/21/22 at 7:00pm - held via Zoom.
This meeting will be conducted virtually, on Zoom. Please register in advance for this meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Key Items on the agenda:
- Last endorsement items of the year: Advisory Votes 39 & 40; I-135, Social housing, for the Feb. 2023 ballot
- Resolutions -all available on our Documents page, in the section towards the bottom for "resolutions"
- Full Proposed Agenda below.
Are you wondering if you, your family members or friends are members in good standing, and eligible to vote at the endorsement meeting? Find the complete membership list here:
Agenda for September Regular Meeting + Endorsements
September 21, 2022
Credentials will only be provided by email in advance of the meeting to those registered for the meeting. Save yourself and other members some time before the meeting by registering in advance. Please!
6:30pm - Virtual Doors open for credentialing
7:00pm - Proposed Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Land Acknowledgement
- Adoption of Agenda
- Preview Endorsement Meeting Procedure in Brief. Link to Endorsement Rules
Practice Vote using electronic ballots
Order of Races:
- Statewide Advisory Vote 39
- Statewide Advisory Vote 40
- I-135 Social Housing (on Feb 2023 ballot)
- Order of Races:
- Program - Resolutionpallooza!
- Update on Sample Ballot and GOTV Program
- Opportunities to connect with endorsed campaigns, and key campaigns out-of-district
- Treasury and Budget Report
- Review of August Minutes* (available by 9/14, due to close proximity of August and September Meetings)
- Other Committee and Officer Reports
- Good of the Order if time allows