Materials for Wednesday, June 15 General Meeting - 7:00pm
Call to June Meeting
Meeting Materials + Updated Agenda
June 15, 2022 7:00pm
Via Zoom videoconferencing
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Approval of agenda
- Consideration of endorsements in races not previously considered
- Action and engagement for Seattle I-135
- NEW: State Residential energy Code Advocacy from the Climate Caucus
- GOTV Calendar for Primary
- Pick up literature on July 9, at the Picnic!
- State Convention Update for both delegates and observers
- Mid-year review of 2022 Budget
- July 9th Picnic plans
- Northgate Community Center
- Noon - 2:30pm
- August 31st * Endorsement Meeting preview*
- Review of Minutes from May
*Please note: The August Endorsement Meeting will be held on August 31st to ensure that Primary results are certified and any recounts completed before our endorsement meeting occurs.