Save the Dates! Rescheduled Monthly Meeting + Re-org Meetings!

We hope the Holiday and Solstice Season is treating you well, and that you either are or will be enjoying some festive time with family or friends as the year winds down.

Congratulations to our new 2023-2024 Olympia delegation:  Senator-elect Javier Valdez, Representative Gerry Pollet, and our new Representative-elect Darya Farivar!  All three are already hard at work in Olympia, learning what committees they will be on, and already starting work for the 2023 Session.

Tremendous thanks also go to Senator David Frockt, who brings to a close an amazing 12-year run in the State Senate!


Click "Read More" for our list of Save-the-Dates:


With the election and canvass period over, we have just a few upcoming dates and times for your Save-the-Date calendar:

(All 46th District Meetings follow current Public Health Seattle-King County Covid-19 and influenza safety recommendations.)


Sunday, December 11, noon:

PCOs: King County Re-organization Meeting

Those of you who are elected PCOs for the 2023-2024 term – don’t forget about King County Democrats Re-organization Meeting, which is taking place this upcoming Sunday, December 11th, starting at noon.  More information may be found by clicking here on the King County Democrats website.


Sunday, December 18, from 1pm to 3pm

Rescheduled Monthly Meeting

The reschedule of the November 30th meeting, which was postponed due to ice and snow:  The results of the survey are in, we had a great response, and Sunday, December 18, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm was the preferred time slot of 31.8% of respondents, with another 22.7% preferring 12:30pm – 2:30pm on Sunday, for a total of 54.5% of folks preferring to meet on Sunday at Northgate Library.  The best news was that 77.3% of respondents could attend on Sunday, between 1:00pm – 2:30pm, so if we move along the agenda at a steady pace, we should be able to be done within a time frame that’s good for the majority of our members.

Zoom and In-person registration will go live Sunday 12/11 - see home page at


Saturday, December 17 10am – 1pm: 

Drop-in workgroup and gathering

We will also make use of our Lake City Library reservation from 10am – 1pm on Saturday 12/17 by having a drop-in workgroup and conversation about the re-organization meeting and projects supporting the conclusion of the term.  No requirement to attend, no votes will be taken, but people have not been able to mingle in person in some time, and our member-to-member relationships are suffering.  So come on by on Saturday, December 17, and have a Holiday cookie and district conversation!


Saturday morning, January 14, 2023: 

46th LD Re-organization Meeting

Last, but not least in the Save-the-Date list is the 46th District Democrats’ re-organization meeting, which is scheduled for a call to order the morning of January 14, 2023 – exact time still to be determined, but we will begin between 10:00am – noon (most likely we will call to order at 11:00am). Attendees should allow 2 - 4 hours for meeting business. The time is still tentative, as we are researching available locations.  An in-person opportunity and a virtual opportunity to attend (your choice) will be provided to PCOs and members in good standing.


As always, feel free to send your questions to [email protected]