Call to February 17th Meeting
Save the Date for the first 46th District general meeting of the year - Wednesday, February 17th, at 7:00pm.
This will be a Zoom meeting with the same link for both the Environmental Caucus meeting and the General meeting. Zoom link at the bottom of this message.
Meeting Night schedule:
- 5:30pm - Environment and Climate Caucus
- 6:30pm - Meet, Greet, and Check-in
- 7:00pm - General business meeting
1. King Conservation District Candidates (this meeting will be considered an endorsement meeting for the purposes of the KCD election.)
2. Black History Month presentation
3. Presentation of options for 2021 amendments to endorsement rules and discussion of plan for 2022 Bylaws. Documents provided at meeting. Members will have a full month to consider and ask questions, and these will be voted on at the March meeting.
5. Update on the Recall Sheriff Fortney campaign in Snohomish County. For information on how you can help even before the meeting, please read below, or click here: recallfortney.com
6. Reminder and presentation of committee opportunities for the 46th LD Democrats.
For more more information about the Recall Sheriff Fortney campaign in Snohomish County, about the Seattle Survey on Domestic Workers' Rights, or the opportunities to serve on 46th district committees, please visit the previous blog post.
Information below on how to register for the meeting:
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Feb 17, 2021 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.